Opticron Natura BGA ED
Aimed at the wildlife enthusiast or semi-professional looking for a lightweight, robust and reliable 42mm, the Natura BGA ED are 100% Made in Japan and supplied with a 30 year guarantee.
Featuring wide-field optics for easy location and tracking, extra low dispersion “ED” glass objectives for super bright images, they deliver benchmark quality, performance and ergonomics.
Weighing just 648g (8x42) and 670g (10x42), the Natura uses a micro hinged body for easy grip and positive handling with or without gloves and can be used one handed if necessary.
Other Features Include:
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design with micro hinge body
- Textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- ED, fully multi-coated optical system with ‘PC’ phase corrected prisms and Oasis prism coating
- Long eye relief eyepieces giving full field of view for glasses wearers
- Wide wheel focusing with integrated rhs dioptre adjuster
- 3-stage alloy retractable eyecups
- Close focus to 2.5m
- Tripod adapter socket